At Impact T-Shirts and More, we are committed to provide “custom” screen printed, heat transfer, and embroidered apparel and promotional products.
As you consider your “custom” design/graphic, please keep in mind that the quality of your art is very important for screen printing, heat transfer, embroidery, and promotional products. The better the art, the better your t-shirts, sweatshirts, hats, jackets, promotional products, etc. will look. Ideally we prefer artwork saved in Adobe Illustrator format (.ai).
With that said, if you don’t have a digital version of your art or if you are just in the idea stage, we can work from your sketch or general idea in order to make your order a reality. Make sure you if see something you like on a website, at a store, etc. that you provide us a picture and/or copy of the image to give us a good idea of what you are thinking. If you see it on another website, bookmark it and send us the link. We have an excellent graphic artist on our team who can assist you in getting your artwork ready for print. If additional fees are needed for the work of the graphic artist, we will quote those fees up front so you can know the exact cost prior to printing.
Here are the preferred formats and information for your designs/artwork:
Preferred art file formats needed for screen printing and promotional products:
- Adobe Illustrator (.ai) is our preferred format. Please convert text to outlines.
- Adobe Photo Shop (.eps). Black and white, .tiff, .pict, .jpeg files scanned or created at 1200 DPI (high resolution) and at approximately the actual size of the imprint area. NOTE: Additional fees may be needed for screen printing when art is provided as an .eps file.
- FreeHand (saved as Illustrator “.ai” format, Mac or PC).
- InDesign files must be sent with the linked file. A linked file may include .eps, .pict, .tiff, or .jpeg file formats.
- CorelDraw (use Publish PDF).
Art needed for embroidery:
To create a stitch file, we ask for a high resolution image in any format. Adobe Illustrator files (.ai) are our preferred format. We also will accept high resolution PDF files, photoshop files, and .jpeg files.
Typically, PNG files or other files cut and pasted from the internet will not work.
For embroidery, we can also work with a clean printout of your logo or design.
Email us your artwork:
Please email us your artwork at email@example.com. If you file size is greater than 10MB, please compress the file (.zip).
Contact us with your design questions:
If you have additional design questions or would like us to assist you in creating a design, please contact us:
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org